About the Program
Associate of Arts — Graphic Communications (Pattern of Study)
Professional Skills and Career Paths include Graphic Designer, Logo Designer, Web Designer, Brand Identity Developer, Illustrator, Ad Designer.
Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this degree will have the knowledge and skills to:
• Efficiently and ethically use computers and relevant software in the workplace.
• Effectively utilize a computer operating system.
• Identify, discuss, and apply elements and principles of design using tools ranging from traditional pen-and-paper to current technology.
• Design professional-quality graphic communications products for use in print and digital applications.
• Seek entry-level employment in the field of graphic communications.
• Apply for admission to the Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Communications (pending approval).
|*PDF files require the Adobe Reader for your browser, available free from Adobe.|