About the Program
Certificate of Achievement — Graphic Communications — (Pending Approval)
Professional Skills and Career Paths include Graphic Designer, Logo Designer, Web Designer, Brand Identity Developer
Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this certificate will have the knowledge and skills to:
• Efficiently and ethically use computers and relevant software in the workplace.
• Identify, discuss, and apply elements and principles of design using tools ranging from traditional pen-and-paper to current technology.
• Design professional-quality graphic communications products for use in print and digital applications.
• Seek entry-level employment in the field of graphic communications.
• Go on to earn an AA or AAS with a Graphic Communications pattern or study or emphasis.
|*PDF files require the Adobe Reader for your browser, available free from Adobe.|