Special Notes for CIT 263 VBA Students
- This class will use the LiveNet technology, along with the WebCT
- Students will meet with the instructor at a specific time.
- They will attend this one-hour/week session from home.
- They will be able to see my computer screen, hear my voice and be able
to either ask questions verbally or type questions.
- Students will also be able to show their screens.
- Dialup Internet connections may be a problem with their slow
- LiveNet sessions will enable me to go over the week's concepts and
enable students to ask questions.
- This is the first semester I will use LiveNet. The class was not set up to
make LiveNet attendance mandatory.
- During the first week of the semester, we will find the best time to
meet, to enable the most students to attend, knowing not everyone will be
able to attend.
- Archives will be available for viewing so students can see what was
covered each week, if they can not attend.